Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Reason.

Seriously, what do you write for the first post? Totally clueless.

Perhaps I should begin by introducing what this blog is all about?


Well...this blog is dedicated to all (and I really mean all) my food escapades be it for breakfast, brunch, lunch, tea, dinner, supper or anything in between. It doesn't have to be a fancy meal in a restaurant gourmet-styled, but just anything and everything edible that have been put in the mouth and ingested by a single GULP.


Why I'm doing this?
Basically, I just want to join
the so-called blogsphere cos' it's like, so IN right now! Everyone has a blog and I should have one too, no?


Well, no. Not really. I don't give a s**t bout' these things. HAH! This blog is for those (like me!) who thoroughly take pleasure in the hardcore, complex, challenging and demanding activity of E.A.T.I.N.G.

Another reason?
To make you guys drool and squirm at the same time depending on which sex, ooops I mean side you prefer cos' there may be some entries which feature a rather uncommon affair on the otherwise standard daily menu.

So, sit tight and let me do this difficult job of eating for you!

No comments: