Saturday, July 16, 2011

REVIVAL!

It's about time to come back from that loooooooonggggg hiatus!

Could give a million and one reasons (more like excuses) why forkherwithfood.blogspot.com was dead for awhile, but to cut the long story short, IT IS BACK!!!

Realized that I really missed testing my own patience of snapping food photos (oooohhh..so much patience needed I tell you, especially when you're starving!) sharing my opinions about that particular dining experience, Googling about ingredients I haven't heard before, and best of all, receiving emails from people I don't know asking me about places I blogged about =)

To those of you who still checks on forkherwithfood.blogspot.com every now and then, hoping that there's a new post, thank you so much for your support and encouragement! Much, much, muchmuchmuch appreciated. It's now been revived and hopefully *fingers crossed* it'll stay alive and TANTALIZING for a long time.

So, readers, friends, supporters, loved ones, aunties and uncles, ladies and gentlemen, LET'S CONTINUE WITH THIS FORK-ING APPETIZING RIDE!

No comments: